Thursday, June 14, 2012

Video Games Are Still Popular, Huh?

So, video games are still popular things to talk about, huh?

I got to looking at my stats again tonight and it seems like the video game related posts I've been making recently are by far the most popular things I've posted in recent weeks.  I'm glad to see that.  I like knowing that people are reading my work.  It makes me happy and always has.

In a way, though, it would make sense that the video game posts are the most popular lately, since I've been doing a lot of those, and less of the other stuff.  That's what knowledge does to a person, after all.  It lets me know what's popular so I can do more.

But I do wonder a few things now that I see where the stats are going.  The first thing on the list is what other things people like seeing here.  What do people think of the old fan fiction, for example, or the movie reviews I do when I go see a new one?

Is there anything I should expedite on?  For example, I think I might have said something about writing about the movies I've got on VHS.  Do people want to see that come sooner rather than later?

And is there anything people want to see me stop doing?  I know the art might be on that list, but it's about the only thing I get comments on.

But anyway, I just wonder these things from time to time, and a little insight might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment