Friday, June 8, 2012

Trying Something


This could get interesting, folks.

And it may not be what you think, either.

See, for the longest time, people have been telling me not to eat where I work if I want to loose weight, because my day job is in a burger joint. Until recently, I've been doing the lazy, half-assed version of that and just getting a salad or some other lower-cal menu item, largely because it's been more convenient than trying to make and bring my own stuff instead, and I'm a lazy bastard who likes going for the most convenient thing in this situation.

Lately, however, things have been changing, as they always do. They've gotten to the point now that I'm seriously considering bringing my own stuff just to see what happens.

Yeah, there will almost certainly be problems. There always are with things like this. But as I recently had one of my characters say in a role-playing game I'm in, rewards are equal to risks.

So, we'll see what happens going forward. Either way, I'm sure I'll have something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment