Friday, June 8, 2012

Slow Going

Still working, of course, but all the same...



I'm still working on my slush pile of stuff I can push out as needed, and there's the write-as-I-go material like what I'm doing with this.  And I'm trying to figure out what to post next from my old files, just to name a few things.

Unfortunately, things have been a bit delayed of late, as there's a bug or something going around, and even I've got it to a small degree.  It's not stopping me all that much, as I'm sure you can tell.  But I know people who have the same thing, only a lot worse.  What's slowing me down right now is being worried about them.  I just hope my friends and family who have this thing get better soon.

At any rate, there's more to come, hopefully soon.  See you then, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment