Monday, June 25, 2012

Regrets


I'd rather live with them than without them.

Sure, I've made some poor, if not downright bad, choices and decisions in my time, but the way I see it, pretty much everyone over the age of about four has. It's just part of living, after all, and I'd like to think I've done at least some of that. And one can't exactly claim adulthood, especially at my point in life, without having at least a few regrets.

Besides, regrets are part of what makes us who we each are. I wouldn't be who I am without mine. Nobody would be who they are without the things they regret.

So yeah, I've made my mistakes. I've got my regrets. But I'd rather have them than not because they mean that I've lived and done things with my time. That's the important thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment